Celebration Weekend Registration
All returning graduates are required to register in order to attend the fall celebrations. Make sure to sign-up early to secure your registration.
Please select each school celebration(s) you are eligible to attend. For example, if you graduated from the School of Communication and Information as well as the School of Arts and Sciences you are eligible to attend both celebrations. If you graduated from just the School of Arts and Sciences you are only eligible to attend that school's event.
**Individuals who graduated October 2019 through August 2021 are eligible to participate in the October Celebrations.
Register for Celebration Weekend
Registration will close on October 1, 2021.
To register for the Celebration weekend events, follow the steps below.
- Graduates will need to enter their NetID to access the registration system. Unable to recall your NetID and/or password? Recover your NetID or password here.
- Confirm your contact information.
- Select the school event(s) date and time you are choosing to attend. Please note you will not be able to select events that will overlap.
- Select the events you will attend that are being sponsored by Rutgers University Alumni Association and the Division of Student Affairs-New Brunswick.
- If you have selected an event in error or are no longer able to attend an event you have registered for, please select Not Attending and click the RSVP button to cancel your registration.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.